Ghostface rework

When you rework ghostface can we get some changes to the stealth mechanic? He is difficult to reveal due to dedicated servers. I see the killer and due to the delay on the reveal from d.s. as well as any lag that might be present the killer can just go around the corner.

The killer can literally peek the same corner and "stealth" while I am looking where he will appear. This does not really provoke counterplay.


Can we have some sort of mechanic so that if I start spotting ghostface he has an internal cooldown where the killer has to stop stalking me?


I have also always wondered why this killer reveals the direction of people looking at him. Can we get that removed when he gets the rework? While he is stalking a directional reveal makes sense. While he is creeping about it just becomes a detection ability that is too easily abused.


Is ghostface fun to play against? No. Is the current ghostface strong? No. Neither of these is justification for unfair/rewarding spotting mechanics.

Comments