CoH is 21 seconds for self heal, NOT 32

Because apparently this seems to be a misconception.

CoH self heal time is self care (32s) + CoH % boost (if I recall correctly). So it's as though you have self care but also have a 50% speed boost.

Yes, the perk will still be problematic especially for hit and run killers.

Comments

  • This + Sloppy and Nurses is actually a massive buff to hit and run imho. I'll have to see but Sadako is suddenly going to be very good imho if you use Sloppy.

  • Wait what?

    Self Care doesn't boost any healing as far as I know. You mean Botany Knowledge?

  • @Voodoo_Thirsty said:

    Wait what?

    Self Care doesn't boost any healing as far as I know. You mean Botany Knowledge?

    People are confusing the added speed on CoH and the reduced speed on Self care.

    New CoH heal time is as if you had self care + some perks that increased self heal speed by 50%.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877204#Comment_2877204

    People are confusing the added speed on CoH and the reduced speed on Self care.

    New CoH heal time is as if you had self care + some perks that increased self heal speed by 50%.

    Ohhhhh okay. I took the "+" in a different meaning.

    Yes, now it's just an AOE self care, lol.

  • I believe it’s 24 seconds with this nerf.

    Healing a survivor base is 16s. Healing yourself comes at a 200% penalty (32s). All adjustments are calculated additively.

    I believe the math is:

    16s x (200% - COH%)

    Therefore:

    16s x 200% - 50% = 24s

    --

    Mangled changes the 16s base into 20s base. The rest of the math stays consistent.

  • Yes, SC is 50% less speed and CoH is 50% bonus speed