Just a heads up
With the COH nerf, expect Really Strong Medkits with Built to Last.
Survivors will move onto the next great thing. I hope not to see complaints about it.
With the COH nerf, expect Really Strong Medkits with Built to Last.
Survivors will move onto the next great thing. I hope not to see complaints about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
remove lockers.
That's ok,if that means they have to waste more than 1 perk slot to get their extra healing back i'm all for it.
I hope no one complains you move on to the next best things. I think its for the best
That’s the beauty of it. Built to Last only takes up one perk slot.
Are we again at this point where we pretend that Built To Last is a good Perk? The forum went this circle at least twice now...
All the tombstone Mikeys out there support this.
Strong med kits mean no toolboxes with bnps and built to last does not provide its effect to the entire team, so I think it's fine. Also you can bring franklin's demise to counter med kits, something you couldn't do with CoH.
It’s a solid perk with Med-kits. It just hasn’t had its chance to spread its wings yet
Even then, BTL affects only one survivor’s medkit and not the entire team’s healing.
You can use Franklin for counter? They can not reload it forever, BTL has limits. And plus they need to waste time in locker. Franklin is not limited, so we will be okey.
BTL is okey.
Let’s say it becomes just as common as DH
Was it nerfed again?
Yeah. It will be change in the upcoming PTB
Yeah, I just saw it in another post. Thanks!
All Huntresses and Tricksters just screamed "Not my ammo box nooooooo...
Infinite Ammo.
Hehehe don't you wish...