300k BP code
JAPAN300K
Thank me later owo
No idea how long it will last sadly
JAPAN300K
Thank me later owo
No idea how long it will last sadly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any clue how long it'll last bc I ain't at home for a good few hours?
Thanks,
Now if it only lasts until I get out of work!!! Fingers Crossed!
thanks, claimed mine, worked.
Me too, at least a good 9 hours for me. Ugh work and travel time.
I hope it'll still be active later today, fingers crossed!
I t w i l l l a s t t h r e e s e c o n d s
god this is like impossible to read and you know what, I'm not gonna fix it.
According to the DBD Japan tweet you have until April 7. That'd be April 7 Japan time so could be like early evening April 6 for those in North America.
https://twitter.com/DeadbyBHVR_JP/status/1509455495991545857?t=_S8BFdsONzZaeGbwNC238g&s=19Cheers.
Naw Man, im gonna thank you rn.
Tnak you.
oh good! Plenty of time
Holly is hungry! Hungry for more BP!!!
Or maybe she's hungry for actual food and is mad at me for the five second delay to take her picture...
Worth it though
Exactly!
This is the price to be a STAR baby!!!! Sometimes you need to not eat for an extra five seconds to give the fans that small dopamine rush they need to get through another day!
I can see your reflection in the cats eye.
She knows who's boss!!!!
... it's her :(