Out of this week's Shrine of Secrets, are any of the perks worth getting?

The perks picked are: Aftercare, A Nurse's Calling, Flip-Flop and Thrilling Tremors (which I already have)

Would it be worth it to purchase either of the other 3 - particularly Flip Flop as the other 2 can be learnt from Jeff (who I also have) and the Nurse.


Thank you for your time.

Comments

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    Flip flop is only worth it to abuse rpd library or to use it with power struggle.

    Aahh, I see, thank you very much for your help.

    I think I might wait and see what perks come out for next week then since I don't have Power Struggle yet.

  • Thrilling Tremors can be good since it's locked behind Ghostface which you have to pay real money for to get.

  • Aftercare- Good if you are getting saves/ Healing

    Flip-Flop- Good if you are being slugged for more then 10 (or so) seconds

    Nurse's Calling- Good for Stealth Killers (Or Killers with small TR's) But bad if the Survivors are Using COH and Shadowstep

    Thrilling Tremors- Good for all Killers but it doesn't block the Gens that Survivors are on... so keep that in mind

  • Flip Flop is fun in conjunction with other perks like Unbreakable, Tenacity, Power Struggle, etc as some sort of anti-slugging build.

    IMO it's not really worth running on its own.


    But it could be worth it to pick it up now if you don't want to buy Ash; his other two perks are of questionable value (MoM is fun, but hard to use, Buckle Up is basically worthless).

  • You may as well get Flip-Flop now if you don’t own it or plan on purchasing Ash. It may be your only chance for a very, very long time.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Aftercare- Good if you are getting saves/ Healing

    Flip-Flop- Good if you are being slugged for more then 10 (or so) seconds

    Nurse's Calling- Good for Stealth Killers (Or Killers with small TR's) But bad if the Survivors are Using COH and Shadowstep

    Thrilling Tremors- Good for all Killers but it doesn't block the Gens that Survivors are on... so keep that in mind

    Agreed, but it's also worth mention that thrilling tremors, even tho it doesnt block gens survivors are doing, that is a great information perk, you will know which gens are being worked on, so i'd call it a pretty good perk because it gives u info and also helps with the advance of the game

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876904#Comment_2876904

    Agreed, but it's also worth mention that thrilling tremors, even tho it doesnt block gens survivors are doing, that is a great information perk, you will know which gens are being worked on, so i'd call it a pretty good perk because it gives u info and also helps with the advance of the game

    I didn't say anything bad about Thrilling Tremors

    I just said to keep that in mind

  • @BlackRabies said:

    Thrilling Tremors can be good since it's locked behind Ghostface which you have to pay real money for to get.

    True, but sadly I already have it since I bought the Ghostface DLC XD

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877004#Comment_2877004

    I didn't say anything bad about Thrilling Tremors

    I just said to keep that in mind

    I didnt say you were, my b if it sounded that way, just thought that person might need that extra piece of info missing

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Aftercare- Good if you are getting saves/ Healing

    Flip-Flop- Good if you are being slugged for more then 10 (or so) seconds

    Nurse's Calling- Good for Stealth Killers (Or Killers with small TR's) But bad if the Survivors are Using COH and Shadowstep

    Thrilling Tremors- Good for all Killers but it doesn't block the Gens that Survivors are on... so keep that in mind

    Oohh, I see, thank you very much for the breakdown! :D

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    Flip Flop is fun in conjunction with other perks like Unbreakable, Tenacity, Power Struggle, etc as some sort of anti-slugging build.

    IMO it's not really worth running on its own.

    But it could be worth it to pick it up now if you don't want to buy Ash; his other two perks are of questionable value (MoM is fun, but hard to use, Buckle Up is basically worthless).

    I see, thank you very much for your help! :D

  • @GoshJosh said:

    You may as well get Flip-Flop now if you don’t own it or plan on purchasing Ash. It may be your only chance for a very, very long time.

    That's true, thank you very much for your help! :D

  • @Fujo_chan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2876904#Comment_2876904

    Oohh, I see, thank you very much for the breakdown! :D

    Glad to help out

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877009#Comment_2877009

    I didnt say you were, my b if it sounded that way, just thought that person might need that extra piece of info missing

    I mean true.... I could've typed it out better

    So Thank you for pointing it out