Daily Login Gifts

Greetings Community,


I’m a little confused on why I am not receiving any of the login gifts? This is the second time I logged on and have not gotten neither the Jake cosmetic or the 50k BP. Anyone care to elaborate? 💜


Thanks in advance.


UPDATE: Just checked, and yes I do receive the cosmetics & BP without notification.

Special thanks to @GoodBoyKaru & @Mooks 💜


Take care everyone.

Comments

  • They don't appear as pop-ups, if that helps? Jake should be in your inventory if you logged in on the right days, can't really say about the bp because I don't pay enough attention lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    They don't appear as pop-ups, if that helps? Jake should be in your inventory if you logged in on the right days, can't really say about the bp because I don't pay enough attention lol

    As always, you swoop in with the intel my Karu.


    Hope all is well & thank you 💜

  • The Jake cosmetic doesn’t pop up when starting the game i think but should be in your inventory. If not then i would suggest contacting support.

    the BP should pop up at the start, at least they did on my Steam version. I think I might have not gotten them on my Switch version as well… might have just not seen them though.


    Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new