The condemned challenge.

So this challenge is probably already a thing but here is the challenge from me to you as well as to myself: Become fully condemned as soon as you can and escape. You are NOT ALLOWED to lose condemned.

I've failed both times so far.

Comments

  • I purposely get myself condemned to get a tunneling sadakos attention.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    I purposely get myself condemned to get a tunneling sadakos attention.

    I do it just to challenge myself. Make it a hard mode.

  • This is a really interesting idea. I already got the 4k with condemned moris, so I might want to go for this to truly complete the Sadako experience. I just never really run into her, that might be the hardest part of the challenge. Lol.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    This is a really interesting idea. I already got the 4k with condemned moris, so I might want to go for this to truly complete the Sadako experience. I just never really run into her, that might be the hardest part of the challenge. Lol.

    How did you manage the condemned 4k

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    This is a really interesting idea. I already got the 4k with condemned moris, so I might want to go for this to truly complete the Sadako experience. I just never really run into her, that might be the hardest part of the challenge. Lol.

    She the killer I see the most rn

  • Actually that'll be pretty hard

    My highest ever condemn stacks playing against her was 3

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Actually that'll be pretty hard

    My highest ever condemn stacks playing against her was 3

    I know right. It will be like an actual horror movie. You get ONE chance at survival pretty much.