Proof the devs are killer sided!
Why you giving killers the better deals devs? Explain yourselves!

But really, some decent deals going on with merch for black friday! As long as you don't live in NA (seriously the shipping time/cost is nuts and the NA store doesn't have the same cool stuff)
Comments
It could be that the store has an abundance of Killer hats they want to off load. No body wants to be killer.
What I got was much better.
Yeah I'm not about that toxic junk. Just wanted a laugh (and to give people a heads up since I know tons of folks who want some merch but hate the pricing after exchange/shipping/etc).
Everybody always dreamt of a pale gray sad baseball cap.
Good job once again.
Survivors pay extra for bullying killers
Yeah u got a point, but the Nurse's Legacy Head still not fixed.
om the other hand, the altruism mug has been reduced heavily ín its price, so it went down from 11.99€ to 5.79€, while the brutality mug is not reduced at all, being at a price of 11.99€.
DeVs FaVoUr SuRvIvOrS !1!
EDIT: i just realised that i wrote "bug" instead of "mug" xD
I guess they are balanced after all. Thanks Devs
whats wrong with the head?
at first I thought it was something about killers being op, good god, I hate that #########, but why is the survivor hat even more expensive than before?
I hate to use logic is such a great thread so I'll use sarcastic logic instead because the reason the survivor is more expensive is simple really.
It's because everyone wants to be a survivor so of course everyone buys the survivors hats thus driving up the price. The laws of supply and demand dictate that the rarer of the 2 items will always be more expensive, thus the price difference.
Well that and because the devs had to make the killers feel better about themselves so they made their that's cheaper thus giving them the power role they so desperately crave.
Now using this subliminal messaging strategy killers will be less inclined to post whiny rant threads about killers being underpowered for a time.In time the people that bought the killer hat will realize they got endlessly looped by the sneaky devs.
For in the end there can be only 1 hat to rule them all, 1 hat to be worn by them all, 1 hat to look better than them all, the White Hat.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Geez I thought for sure that would get some laughs from both sides and add to my lol counter so I can finally beat the board leaders.
There was an attempt. Have an LOL on the house to help reach your goal
But why is it so fabulous