Wholesome Streamers (Thehotcross)
Is there any wholesome streamers out there you like to watch? I love to watch thehotcross on twitch, I find him to be very enjoying him to watch. Do you have any suggestions?
Is there any wholesome streamers out there you like to watch? I love to watch thehotcross on twitch, I find him to be very enjoying him to watch. Do you have any suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TheGannMan, not wholesome but they play hollow knight and refer to grubs as "Bubble #########" so I need to give him a shoutout.
Hybridpanda
Ollybot
Thanks for shoutout. And yeah I’m not wholesome lol.
Thanks for the recommendations : )
Yeah I started about 2 months ago. Should I send link?
As far as bigger streamers go, Tokki. I think she hands down has the most wholesome stream in dbd. Awesome, awesome community
I think Otz is wholesome, too, but I really dislike chat.
There are a lot of smaller streamers I've encountered over the past few years that are super chill and wholesome - some still stream - LawrieBird (who I've played against on numberous occasions), QueenGeraldeen, LenaAxios - off the top of my head
Well they main one of the least wholesome killers in the game.
TBF to Otz, I don't think I've seen any big streamer with a good twitch chat. Heck, most normal streamers with just a couple 100 people usually have pretty bad chats.
Edit: Got in a match so I couldn't finish but on topic, I also like Hybridpanda and Otz. There are others I like as well but I don't know about wholesome.
No?
Yeah I saw you followed. Thanks for the follow btw!