New match making will just make me stop playing killer

I'm sorry but I dont wanna verse a 4 man sweat squad or a hacker every game that taunt me at every damn pallet...

This is a joke, fact is the players are purposefully dying in end game, they all physically let them selves die to EGC so they dont rank up...

Revert it straight away, today is a joke.

Comments

  • Well I cant... they're making sure they die at the end so i rank up and they drank to verse new players...

    Like how does the system not detect more than 4 perks getting used 🙄

  • Well ... from my solo survivor games (maybe 30 since march 28th) I escaped maybe ... 4 or 5.

    We get way too strong killers.

    Matchmaking isn´t working for solo queue , too.

    Game only works for swf.

  • @IWantCandys said:

    Well ... from my solo survivor games (maybe 30 since march 28th) I escaped maybe ... 4 or 5.

    We get way too strong killers.

    Matchmaking isn´t working for solo queue , too.

    Game only works for swf.

    Been the opposite for me even as survivor, all killers have been completely stomped unless it was a nurse then a few got 1/2K.

    But these survivors are a joke, it's so clear they're calling stuff out and mega sweating against basic attack killers or the hackers who think they're subtle running more than 4 perks... like I have played this game 5 years, you cant pretend they arent 😂 such a joke

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    I'm sorry but I dont wanna verse a 4 man sweat squad or a hacker every game that taught me at every damn pallet...

    This is a joke, fact is the players are purposefully dying in end game, they all physically let them selves die to EGC so they dont rank up...

    Revert it straight away, today is a joke.

    "That taught me at every damn pallet"

    I know this is a typo, but it just makes me imagine the survivor hitting the killer saying "how many times o we have to teach you this lesson, old man?" Lmao

  • @PeaceNGrease said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316556/new-match-making-will-just-make-me-stop-playing-killer

    "That taught me at every damn pallet"

    I know this is a typo, but it just makes me imagine the survivor hitting the killer saying "how many times o we have to teach you this lesson, old man?" Lmao

    Yeah no idea why it went to that lol, but these games are something else. I hate that cheating is so easy and apparently theres no system to track that someone is using more than 4 perks.

    It's bad enough how sweaty these games are, I dont play to sweat and lose by a huge margin. I dont mind things being a challenge but these games have physically been impossible as the killers I'm playing