The next Chapter must be Barney The Dinosaur
Look how similar they are. It can't be a coincidence
Look how similar they are. It can't be a coincidence
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love you, you love me, it's time to feed The EnTitYyyyy
With a great big Slash and a Hook from me to you
Won't you cry "You Camper You"!
Fnaf or bust.
Barney is better
True.
Also I don't love that last line so if anyone has a better idea for it (as a reminder, the song is "won't you say you love me too"), I would appreciate it
Edit: Oh, changing "Say" to "Cry" helped immensely. Suggestions still welcome but that feels way better to me
it just makes too much sense.
All evidence suggests fnaf is always the next chapter, you can't dispute that.
Barney is a threat and needs to be eliminated asap. Calling fnaf hq as we speak to deal with this.
We haven't gotten a single hint as to which Killer we're getting for the Anniversary. All "hints" came from DbDM, which is a completely different game from normal DbD
You just need to believe and it will happen. It always works.
I'll believe it when I see it
That is not how it works. If we say fnaf is the next chapter, fnaf is the next chapter.
If you say Barney is the next killer, that means Springtrap is the next killer.
People have been saying that Springtrap will be the next Killer for a while now and it still hasn't happened
You can't prove it didn't happen. There are hidden files in the game that say fnaf and we can't prove it but believe us anyway. This sounds hypocritical but just forget about it.
Btw I am not sure you realised I'm joking so I'll stop here.
This wholewhole post has been a joke
Nah Barney is the next killer for sure or I'll sue bhvr for denying me the cuddles.