Leatherface - Iridescent Shards
Is this still being looked in to? I noticed the pinned notification no longer appears to be anywhere on the forum. I still have not received this..
Tagged:
BHVR
Is this still being looked in to? I noticed the pinned notification no longer appears to be anywhere on the forum. I still have not received this..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At this point I'd just submit a support ticket. It's what I did and got them a couple days later.
Cheers, I didn't even realise that was an option!
Yes we are still looking into this and go through and find new people weekly...there is still a message on top of this forum with the current situation which I update when there's anything more.