So umm Nemesis has now a buggy tentacle hitbox huh? Guess its gonna get fixed in 3 months boys

I got robbed of 2 very important hits/downs.

First a survivors was unhooking infront of me and I went for the hit and I hit the unhooked survivor BEHIND the savior even though I was standing right behind him.

On another situation a Leon was healing someone who was slugged and I went for the hit on leon and I straight up hit the "air", like for real the blue animation was going right through him and they both just could get away. No dead hard, zombie or anything I just apperantly missed.

That was btw 1 single game of Nemesis after my 3 week break.

Guess I need another one.

Comments

  • hitting hooked survivors instead of the unhooking one is pretty common on ALL killers, not just nemesis

    and while a survivor is healing someone who is downed, their hitbox is misaligned (the hitbox should be where the survivor was standing when they started the heal)

  • you mean 3 years?๐Ÿ˜…

  • @some_guy1 said:

    hitting hooked survivors instead of the unhooking one is pretty common on ALL killers, not just nemesis

    and while a survivor is healing someone who is downed, their hitbox is misaligned (the hitbox should be where the survivor was standing when they started the heal)

    Exactly so what you can do about it, is hit the survivor then "scan" the zone (right or left it depends on the situation) to hit the guy with your lingering hitbox if you miss the initial tentacle strike because the guy was healing someone. It works well for me, hope it does for you all

  • @some_guy1 said:

    hitting hooked survivors instead of the unhooking one is pretty common on ALL killers, not just nemesis

    and while a survivor is healing someone who is downed, their hitbox is misaligned (the hitbox should be where the survivor was standing when they started the heal)

    I played before my break which was at the midchapter before onryo came every day for hours and never had this happen. I played easily over 200 games on average. I also had my tournament around that time and none of my participants had any of this happening, there where even killers from NA. I know what you mean but what I am trying to say is its not as common as you say, especially if you are standing right behind that guy and whooping his ass.

    I know about this, you dont need to treat me like a newbie thanks, I was hitting the survivors straight through.

  • @Heliosse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2872642#Comment_2872642

    Exactly so what you can do about it, is hit the survivor then "scan" the zone (right or left it depends on the situation) to hit the guy with your lingering hitbox if you miss the initial tentacle strike because the guy was healing someone. It works well for me, hope it does for you all

    Thats common sense if you play Nemesis often but ye you are right.