Hacker on PS4 today

How does one hack the ps4 version? Or maybe it was a lag switch. It was a Bubba teleporting all over the map and then just spinning in circles after downing everyone.

Comments

  • Could have been horrible Ping. It's been a long long time since I've seen one but I had a killer with like 1k-2k ping once and they were teleporting everywhere. This was back before servers though so I don't know if it even works the same.

    I think there was some exploit where PC people could get into PS4 lobbies with crossplay off but you'd still see the crossplay symbol. I think that's been fixed though? Maybe? I'm not actually sure.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah, PC hackers can force themselves into non-crossplay matches for different platforms. I have no reason believe they also can't hide that globe icon somehow.

  • It's probably you have bad ping and it's impossible for console players to hack.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Yeah he was hacking or using a lag switch for sure because he the way he was playing it was obvious he hacking and spamming the attack while teleporting around.

  • @km66 said:

    How does one hack the ps4 version? Or maybe it was a lag switch. It was a Bubba teleporting all over the map and then just spinning in circles after downing everyone.

    Iirc the ps4 was jailbroken early on in the consoles life span so its possible for cheaters to be on the ps4 I should know the ps4 version of a game I played for a while that's not dbd(dragon ball xenoverse 2) was infested with cheaters for the longest time

  • pc hackers were getting into console games before crossplay was even turned on, i remember coming across a similar thing with a ghostface as well as a billy that somehow had legacy.

  • Consoles can be hacked too. It's just easier on PC.