25K Bloodpoint Code

Comments

  • Made an error when typing it fixed now.

  • I know it's usually Holly but you get a Holly TV pic instead cause Holly wasn't around but I'm super excited and need an excuse to share

    PXL_20220328_172259710.jpg

    BIRD!

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I know it's usually Holly but you get a Holly TV pic instead cause Holly wasn't around but I'm super excited and need an excuse to share

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7WI7DMFE8P2P/pxl-20220328-172259710.jpg

    BIRD!

    Omg how did you know I love bird watching!

  • I initially got this feeder stuff for Holly and the Cat TV concept (I would think they would HATE sitting inside watching wildlife outside cause when Holly is sitting in her tree watching them, she twitches and growls like a tweaker coming down from their high but doesn't have the money to get more crack but I guess cats LOVE this). However, I've found that I've really enjoyed watching the show too.

    I got a squirrel feeder (which is what you see in the pic) because the squirrels kept going after the bird feeder on my window and they would tear it down because it's not designed for their weight. The bird store lady told me that once the birds discovered the food source here, it'll usually be a week or so before they grow the courage to go for the bird feeder itself (especially since they would see Holly sitting there). The bird feeder has Finch Feed in it, which to my knowledge is what that bird in the pic is so hopefully they'll grow brave soon enough and go to the window feeder instead.

    I haven't put it up yet but I got some Hummingbird Feeders for the front yard as well (my backyard window doesn't really get sun where the front yard window gets lots of sun so like everything else in my life since getting her, "How can I make Holly a little happier" is the name of the game :D). It's still too cold for those to go outside (since I imagine this Hummingbird Kool-Aid stuff would freeze) but I'm hoping to put them up next month at some point.

  • I just got off :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((