A genius idea for squad survivors.
This is an idea to finish survivors' VC-squad meta.
I think playing DbD with VC-squad is destoroying the basis of this game. So we should give an incentive for playing Solo and give a little bit penalty for playing multiple survivors.
The ideas are like this:
- If we play as a Solo Survivor or a Killer, we will always get double BPs.
- If we play as Duo Survivors, we will get same BPs as usual.
- If we play as Trio Survivors, we will get three quarters BPs of now.
- If we play as Squad Survivors, we will get half BPs of now.
These changes will create a huge gap between Solo and Squad. By this idea, I believe that many players will start playing solo, at least duo, and stop bullying Killers with VC-squad.
I hope the developers will read this. Thanks for reading :)
Comments
So let me explain what would happen if you did this.
First of all the 4 man squads would still play in a 4man. Nothing will change. 1 because they are a group of friends who prioritize fun over farming BP, or 2 or actively trying to frustrate the killer, making BP incentive pointless.
As for duo and and 3 people its the same principle, fact most people with friends care very little of BP and would rather play with their friends then deal with solo Q teammates.
As for your suggestion for solo Q, do you ,now what this would result in? Farming. Everybody who is a solo survivor will farm, as its the fastest and easiest way to earn blood points, so I hope you enjoy being farmed every match.
Also here is my question, lets say this was implemented, your idea is based off the idea that swf is too strong. So would you agree to apply this to killer as well? Lets say just to make it easy any time anyone plays Nurse, spirit or Blight, they get half blood points. Anyone who plays say trapper, clown and Myers gets double. Would you be ok with that?
I don't think everyone will farm if we apply this. I also think the current situations of BP earning is too hard for beginners. All beginners must spend over 1000 hours just for unlocking required peaks on every characters, like Barbeque, Ruin, Devour etc.. Then many players play with friends because it's the easiest and fastest way of earning BP. This change will make it easy to earn BP when we play solo.
As you mentioned, some people will continue to play with friends with voicechatting. I also understand it's impossible to ban third party tools like Discord. Instead of that, we should recieve some incentives when we play against such a players without morality.
######### no. I don't want to get penalized because I play with friends. Bloodpoints are already a pain in the ass to get as survivor without adding these ideas to the game.