Very happy with Dev notes
Legion changes are very cool and needed. Please add another option though to have chase music tied to something else because I don't wanna run franks + fuming just to listen to an absolute bop.
Ghostface changes are good, just not perfect because his base cooldown is still too long. Add a mechanic where his shroud recovers instantly after a hook or just reduce it to a flat 20s.
Other changes are cool and good and awesome. The haemorrage change is a really good idea.
No CoH nerf (yet) (Coping) (Please nerf this perk)
Comments
Me too, this looks shockingly good- I'm excited to see what's in the rest of the patch notes, honestly.
Is this Update (PTB) coming the 29th or a bit further down the line?
It will not be this week.
It is a nice looking update, they have yet to address DH and COH though, the latter being the biggest reason I quit the game.