Ghostface's Add-Ons | Changes
Is it just me, or are Ghost Face's Add-Ons really boring or just straight up bad?
Anyways, here's how I would change some of them. What do you think? :)
Is it just me, or are Ghost Face's Add-Ons really boring or just straight up bad?
Anyways, here's how I would change some of them. What do you think? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
today a Dev update is today. I think Ghostface changes will be in it. If they change any addons I’m coming back here to see if you predicted any
Oh, I didn't know that. I'll definitely do the same xd