Why don't people do gens?

I am talking about those allergic to gens. My recent game had an high influx of them, and we keep losing because 2-3 people dont touch gens all game.

Comments

  • Those that get very toxic and clearly rage at everyone over everything should also not play a game like this.

    There are so many twitch streamer that do it in front of an audience,there's a lot of content about it on youtube about raging streamers that clearly need medical help.

  • @Adaez said:

    Those that get very toxic and clearly rage at everyone over everything should also not play a game like this.

    There are so many twitch streamer that do it in front of an audience,there's a lot of content about it on youtube about raging streamers that clearly need medical help.

    Lol this

  • @Adaez said:

    Those that get very toxic and clearly rage at everyone over everything should also not play a game like this.

    There are so many twitch streamer that do it in front of an audience,there's a lot of content about it on youtube about raging streamers that clearly need medical help.

    I don't know who is more lame. These people that rage quit, talking sh*ts in chat or these YouTubers that makes videos about them to get likes and comments.

  • On tome 1 part 4 there's a challenge where you have to finish 4 generators with the perk 'Dark Sense' equipped.

    Select that challenge and you'll get matched with nothing but gen jockeys that love generators more than life itself. You're welcome.

  • @Heartbound said:

    On tome 1 part 4 there's a challenge where you have to finish 4 generators with the perk 'Dark Sense' equipped.

    Select that challenge and you'll get matched with nothing but gen jockeys that love generators more than life itself. You're welcome.

    Knowing the world and life, that is a very good advice. But sadly, i already finished that tome.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870729#Comment_2870729

    I don't know who is more lame. These people that rage quit, talking sh*ts in chat or these YouTubers that makes videos about them to get likes and comments.

    Some of them are just people that had to deal with it,so might as well make a video about dealing with that kind of toxicity.

    I think its a good thing having someone calling out the very toxic ones and adress their behavious,some of them got better because of this.

  • I've been getting a lot of those survivors as well as a solo queue. What's worse is that they've been red rank...

  • I get these types all the time when I play survivor. But when I play killer I have to pry the gens out of their cold dead hands.