Solo-Que? Turning out to be more unenjoyable and unplayable?

Today I couldnt make due, get away from one out of my 10 games playing solo-que.


I generally wanted to play survivors solo-que and I was continuously getting a charge out of playing DBD. I have over 3k hours, generally playing survivors.


Indeed, even this game is survivor sided, today I couldn't make due, get away from one single game out of 10 games. Games was generally about setting up camp, burrowing and in the majority of games a few survivor just DC, and numerous survivors just self destruction being first snared. One game I was being burrowed and it was fine since survivors did gens and left. Yet, the majority of games a few survivors just DC being first brought down or set up camp or tunneled....


What's more, obviously one game survivor was attempting to self destruction on first snare, since I unfastened him, he was simply following me, bodyblocking and tossing beds on the guide.


Whats ur experience on the off chance that u folks playing solo-que survivors?

Comments

  • @xuannamtoba said:

    Today I couldnt make due, get away from one out of my 10 games playing solo-que.

    I generally wanted to play survivors solo-que and I was continuously getting a charge out of playing DBD. I have over 3k hours, generally playing survivors.

    Indeed, even this game is survivor sided, today I couldn't make due, get away from one single game out of 10 games. Games was generally about setting up camp, burrowing and in the majority of games a few survivor just DC, and numerous survivors just self destruction being first snared. One game I was being burrowed and it was fine since survivors did gens and left. Yet, the majority of games a few survivors just DC being first brought down or set up camp or tunneled....

    What's more, obviously one game survivor was attempting to self destruction on first snare, since I unfastened him, he was simply following me, bodyblocking and tossing beds on the guide.

    Whats ur experience on the off chance that u folks playing solo-que survivors?

    Solo is garbage

  • Mine, most of the time, is really bad, even more against killers with map pressure and using certain perk combos.


    The game urgently needs to reduce the abysmal distance between soloQ and SWF, and I will leave my suggestion, to give visibility to BHVR


    @randonly said:

    Well, I decided to make this suggestion because I know that BHVR must already be working on something similar in the HUD of the characters as they had already announced to improve the experience for solo survivors.

    The idea below is to help devs to increment and improve the work that will be added in the game.

    Guided voice system

    Similar to games like overwatch and paladins, where you don't have to waste time typing some idea or strategy in the match chat, you don't even need to use the voice system (and for obvious reasons, DBD is not made for in-game communication). Just type a predefined keyboard shortcut and the characters on the match automatically sends the idea with text in a small chat and with their own voice too.

    For DbD I thought on 8 predefined strategies useful in guided voice systems that create synergies together using numpad key binds:

    1 - Spread out

    2 - I'm with killer (shows the killers name on the side if survivor is on chase with them)

    3 - I'm on my way

    4 - Need help

    5- Group up

    6 - Cancel that order

    7 - Killer coming

    8 - I'm busy (shows the action that survivor is performing on the side)

    the same system can be activated by holding the G bind on the keyboard and selecting the appropriate option through an in-game communication wheel as illustrated below

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KHOU3A5R8CT9/keybindsss.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AMFRS237P024/ex6.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VJS9RO60BY4G/ex11.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MSBPDJP7OJOI/ex2.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/S204VMXHHZD8/ex-33.jpg

    About the perks that each survivor uses, this has to be improved in the game lobby yet, allowing everyone to see what is being equipped.

    Well, for now I think that's it, more interactions or suggestions, I'll leave it to BHVR.


  • The ‘lost in translation’ vibe is pretty funny. My favorite: “bodyblocking and tossing beds on the guide.”

    But yeah, solo queue is what it is… we’ll see about this rumored new ping system.

  • You were just unlucky man.

    Solo-que generally makes you bring a perk or two to help others or give you info you would have with swf (like empathy, bond, kindred etc.)

    It's really fun when you get a decent group of survivors on your team, but most of the time you can tell how the game is going to go and just focus on your archive or survival (not neglecting doing gens ofc)

  • I know from the start that we're going to fail... you see a troll Nea or Meg and you know the killer's going to kick our asses

  • @Gorgonia said:

    I know from the start that we're going to fail... you see a troll Nea or Meg and you know the killer's going to kick our asses

    Or the Nea/Meg is going to troll the killer so hard he's going to dc or kill her first !

    But yeah, still a loss in most cases.

  • I enjoy solo queue. Less stress tbh. I dont care if my teammates die and they dont care if i die.


    (Dont get me wrong im not gonna leave em on the hook. But if i wanna escape and someone is on the hook, i would choose the escape. ((Esp if its a challenge)))