Cross progression complaint

I understand cross progression isn’t all on Behaviour and that its up to the others platforms aswell but when I go on the xbox app on my computer and load up dbd from my xbox account, its not my account at all which I find quite dumb. Considering other games I can load from the app and still have everything that my I had when I played on my xbox. Really want cross progression at some point as I really don’t want to keep playing at 30 FPS and on controller as it just feels more and more like suffering when I try and play the game

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • just pull the band-aid and move on man.

    my xbox account is devotion 16, i have 5k hours, completed every tome, 100% achievements, i have all killers and survivors prestige 3 level 50 and most of which have every perk and all event items.

    i doubt you would be loosing even 1 5th of what i did, pc is for the better.

  • Whilst I appreciate the frustration you feel, unfortunately cross progression is not something that is solely down to ourselves so we're unable to give a yes/no or if/when it will happen.