come on really
That close to a perfect game I was robbed smh
That close to a perfect game I was robbed smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survival is a pain to get points in tbh
yep
I would like to believe that making Survival more apparent though out the match would help... like Gens getting done improve the chances of escaping (does it not)... Saving other Survivors improve the chances of escape (does it not)
Things like that
You get only...20k BP for most perfect play if you die. Consider that you're already take away your teammate's ability to gain BP
I think if you escape a chase without getting hit you should get an untouched bonus of 300-500 in survival and you escape without EVER losing even 1 state you should get a 3,000 bonus for unscathed. Maybe if all other survivors die you should get a last man standing event of 1,000. Survival needs more scoring events.