For All Struggling Mikeys out There, Use This Build
Coulrophobia
Distressing
Sloppy Butcher
Infectious Fright
2 addons- faster stalking speed addons
Coulrophobia
Distressing
Sloppy Butcher
Infectious Fright
2 addons- faster stalking speed addons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds interesting. I wish there was room for shadowborn though :( I hate default FOV
I would say that an anti-healing build when your killer can have instadowns is a bad idea, but these people don't have no common sense, so you're gonna get value out of it anyway. I've seen plenty of survivors heal against Myers even when he's got infinite tier 3.
Why use anti healing perks on an insta down killer?
I'm a Mikey main. He is an insta down killer. I really don't care if they heal up.
How about this one instead?
Tombstone Piece/Faster Stalk
Lethal
Corrupt
Deadlock
Bitter Murmur
It's putting all your eggs in one basket but it works quite well from my experience.
I was gonna tag you but you beat me here ๐
That just seems counterproductive. Myers is a stealth Killer with an instadown
Certainly a great choice. I normally only used it with perma tombstone and never really thought to try it with just the piece, I bet it'll work really well. Thanks!