Would you delete DH or CoH?
There are 2 buttons in front of you.
1 of them deletes dead hard, the other deletes boon: circle of healing.
Which one do you press?
You can't press both (though I most certainly would)
There are 2 buttons in front of you.
1 of them deletes dead hard, the other deletes boon: circle of healing.
Which one do you press?
You can't press both (though I most certainly would)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, when I mean babyrage I mean when ppl compared removing the bubba masks to the NSDAP.
Okay, what is that????? I have no idea what that is.
More commonly known as the "Nazis"
Aah, okay.
I'll trade Tinkerer and NOED for dead hard and CoH
I think if dead hard was removed then we'd need to have a look at the top killers. Nurse and Blight with his add-ons are very difficult to counter without dead hard. Dead hard is only really bad vs the lower to medium tier killers.
I don't think CoH needs removed but definitely given a bigger nerf than it got. Genuinely think it should have self care speeds.
No argument here.
Like, I hate to say it but as long as the general mechanics of boons remain as they are, I don't think COH will really ever be balanced without gutting it entirely. Sounds harsh, but I'd rather have a useless perk than a busted perk.
I don't think that would make it useless. I think it would still be used quite a bit.
Why a hex is a problem I don't know? I went through a phase using 4 hex's and they would all be gone in no time. Don't use any now and never will until they fix the issue.
Nice.
Dead Hard a million percent. Every game.... like every game, has 3/4 survivors always running it to cheese that extra health state.