when we getting the iri flash sale cus they said they gonna fix it but still nothing

so when are they gonna fix the flash sale bug that caused the discount on iri shards to not work

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • There was no official announcement about it, as far as I know, so can't tell a certain date per se.

    But I'm sure there's gonna be a sale of some sorts in the nearest days or weeks.

    And unless it's a very serious issue, I'm sure that next sale will include that discount on shards.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    There was no official announcement about it, as far as I know, so can't tell a certain date per se.

    But I'm sure there's gonna be a sale of some sorts in the nearest days or weeks.

    And unless it's a very serious issue, I'm sure that next sale will include that discount on shards.

    ok tnx

  • @CEO said:

    so when are they gonna fix the flash sale bug that caused the discount on iri shards to not work

    The bug has been fixed and there will be a future flash sale, but we have not announced a date yet, please keep an eye on our Socials for when this will happen.