Currently trying out the evil dead beta

Comments

  • Keep us posted.

  • @Shaped said:

    Keep us posted.

    So far my pro

    Ash actually looking like bruce campbell

  • Alright played one game

    It kinda reminds me of left 4 dead in a way

  • I gotta say, the trailer for that game definitely look better than I thought they would. I never got into Left 4 Dead but it certainly seems to have that same vibe of one player controlling the monsters and the rest controlling the good guys. Except with Bruce Campbell which is always a plus. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @dugman said:

    I gotta say, the trailer for that game definitely look better than I thought they would. I never got into Left 4 Dead but it certainly seems to have that same vibe of one player controlling the monsters and the rest controlling the good guys. Except with Bruce Campbell which is always a plus. ๐Ÿ™‚

    The cast of characters are pretty diverse you have every incarnation of ash which is cool

  • Super duper excited for this one ๐Ÿ‘€ gonna keep tabs on this thread!