I respect all console players

So just last night, my wireless mouse's battery was running low so I was like "######### it, I'll get the controller out." I played a few killer games with it and was crying on the inside. Console players, you guys all have my massive respect. How do you all deal with this pain on a regular basis?

Comments

  • Console Peasent here! Here's a step by step guide on how to game with a controller from your best friend Hexy! :D


    Step 1. Lay on the floor on your back and stare at the ceiling. Blink 5 times, each time keeping your eyes closed alittle longer than the last


    Step 2, roll on your side and try not to cry as the "GG ez, small pp build, baby killer" messages roll in.


    Step 3, Cry anyway:(


    Srysly respect to you too Mr @TheGannMan


    Signed Hexy DevotedTricksterMainExtraordinare

  • I don't know anything else since I have never played any game on PC, so I think it's fine? My problem I have is two buttons on my Xbox controller don't respond sometimes so I miss more and more skill checks, pallets, vaults and that makes surviving a lot harder. I need a new controller or high MMR will become low soon.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868023#Comment_2868023

    On the flip side, I play on a very uncomfortable couch that's 20 years my senior and is also too small.

    I would trade my couch for a semi-comfortable chair in a heartbeat.

    Ouch. I feel you. When I was younger and poorer I used to play in one of those plastic chairs you often see in restaurants. Definitely not the way to go. Playing comfortably is definitely a must for me if I intend to actually enjoy my gaming session

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2868023#Comment_2868023

    I used to play dbd on a nice lazyboy with my feet up dbd for the most part is definitely more casual on console this way

    Yeah. All that toxicity can't reach you when you are just that comfortable. Sometimes you might even feel generous

  • @GannTM said:

    So just last night, my wireless mouse's battery was running low so I was like "######### it, I'll get the controller out." I played a few killer games with it and was crying on the inside. Console players, you guys all have my massive respect. How do you all deal with this pain on a regular basis?

    Seeing my friend play the game on Nintendo Switch makes me want to disembowel myself with a rusty sharp spoon. It looks like a horrendous experience. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has no choice but to play this game on the Switch....

  • @GannTM said:

    So just last night, my wireless mouse's battery was running low so I was like "######### it, I'll get the controller out." I played a few killer games with it and was crying on the inside. Console players, you guys all have my massive respect. How do you all deal with this pain on a regular basis?

    3k hour survivor main, 500 hour nurse main. I play on ps4. Ps4 nurses just somethin else. 360 is also hella easy on controller

  • CONTROLLA PLAYA HES A CONTROLLA PLAYA! Only real gamerz know that one

1 2 ›