I think a fully condemned survivor should have built-in Rancor
Considering how weak sadako can be depending on your mmr, at least make the condemns more of a threat. I really don't understand why a fully condemned survivor isn't exposed as well, especially with survivors just running up to the tvs not giving af that they are condemned and that they insert their tapes faster then the weapon hitting cooldown. It would not be OP, and it would actually punish the survivors for not putting away the tapes in time, because that's on them.
Comments
I agree, a fully condemned survivor should have built-in Rancor. That survivor should be able to insta-down and Mori Sadako at EGC.
Idk about exposed but I think one thing that needs to change is, if the survivor is fully condemned, they cannot insert a tape while still in a chase with the killer. Because if the killer gets a hit in, the hit cool down is longer than it takes to insert the tape. Sure she likely gets a free down, but if the survivors are running around at full condemned it's their ######### up and they should need to juke the killer or get help from teammates to escape their fate.
Yeah, her Condemnation needs a few buffs