More escapes = Worst Teammates?
How is it the more escapes I make the worse the other survivors I get saddled with become?
I thought this SBMM was based on escape ratio - but I sure don't notice a difference in quality.
How is it the more escapes I make the worse the other survivors I get saddled with become?
I thought this SBMM was based on escape ratio - but I sure don't notice a difference in quality.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've noticed this on killer too - I'll do a streak of 3-4K then suddenly I get like several groups that act like newbie survivors.
You get put with the players that got out of the exit gates while their team ran the killer and died. Gotta sacrifice yourself and rejoin your fellow loopers.
As for killer, well. Just let the newbies go and equip your bloodpoint add ons. Enjoy a chill day.