Iridescent shards

I have to be honest, they are probably the most useless thing in the whole game, either buy skins or perks, tbh, perks give bps which in itself, sounds nice but I can have the same amount in about 2-3 games and skins well, not that much interesting, sadly, can we do more with them please?

Comments

  • you could buy non-licensed characters with them

  • @loothound said:

    you could buy non-licensed characters with them

    I have every dlc already, fairly useless

  • No I am fairly satisfied with them, don’t need something else that I have to spend them on as i already purchase all original characters and skins with shards…

    maybe they could increase the amount of BP you get from the shrine

  • @Kira15233 said:

    I have to be honest, they are probably the most useless thing in the whole game, either buy skins or perks, tbh, perks give bps which in itself, sounds nice but I can have the same amount in about 2-3 games and skins well, not that much interesting, sadly, can we do more with them please?

    I think they're fine, though I think we should get more of them.

    IIRC, they were implemented as a way to reward players with the ability get what would otherwise be paid content (cosmetics) for a playing a lot. For that purpose it works well enough, but I think more would be nice.

    One iri shard related idea I have is to give a bunch of them for prestiging, since the current prestige system is...uninspiring.

    I do agree that the exchange rate in the Shrine sucks, there's no way I would trade 2000 shards for 150K bloodpoints. 150K is nothing. It might take me a week to run up 2K shards, I can get 150K BP in 30-60 minutes.

    I honestly think 1 million BP would be totally fair there.

  • @Mooks said:

    No I am fairly satisfied with them, don’t need something else that I have to spend them on as i already purchase all original characters and skins with shards…

    maybe they could increase the amount of BP you get from the shrine

    Wym? You don't get BPs from the shrine, you spend shards to unlock perks....

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865924#Comment_2865924

    Wym? You don't get BPs from the shrine, you spend shards to unlock perks....

    If you buy a perk you already own in the shrine, you get a 150K BP payout, so basically trading 2K shards for 150K BP.

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865924#Comment_2865924

    Wym? You don't get BPs from the shrine, you spend shards to unlock perks....

    And if you already have the perk you buy you get 150k or 200k BP for it.

  • @FrostyEyesSusie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865924#Comment_2865924

    Wym? You don't get BPs from the shrine, you spend shards to unlock perks....

    You can get 150k bp from the shrine if you buy a perk you already have

  • I have 142k shards that are just collecting dust because the devs refuse to give Claudette the clothes I deserve.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I have 142k shards that are just collecting dust because the devs refuse to give Claudette the clothes I deserve.

    The way this is written, I envisioned some abomination.

  • I think they're nice how they are, I would only change a few things:

    Shrine should give way more BP for buying already owned teachables, like 500K or more since it takes way longer to get the shards for the points than it does to just get the points by playing. If you have all the dlcs and have the skins you want then that's about all you can do with them besides just not using them at all

    Also would be nice if daily rituals gave a few shards (like they do on mobile) also weekly rituals would be cool too

  • Nah, its a good little motivation to keep playing this game. Not everyone can buy every cosmetic, that and I wanna keep some characters lvl 1 forever and need their perks 👀

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2865952#Comment_2865952

    The way this is written, I envisioned some abomination.

    No no, no abomination. I just want a nice sparkly purple pants suit with a stylish jacket and a nice Victorian puffy ball gown.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2866535#Comment_2866535

    No no, no abomination. I just want a nice sparkly purple pants suit with a stylish jacket and a nice Victorian puffy ball gown.

    I had to google it to see what it looks like xD