First Look of Haddonfield Rework
Discover Halloween, Dead by Daylight's Chapter 2. Meet this Chapter's Killer, the Shape and the Survivor, Laurie Strode. Check out DbD's Chapter 2 now!
Check the link.
Discover Halloween, Dead by Daylight's Chapter 2. Meet this Chapter's Killer, the Shape and the Survivor, Laurie Strode. Check out DbD's Chapter 2 now!
Check the link.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
damn you were slightly quicker than me :(
Sorry :(
Mods can combine our topics and you should have op, your topic had more effort.
broken heart emoji </3
I want to be forgiven
It looks gorgeous ngl
youve absolutely been forgiven
no breakable walls huh?....am sure there is atleast one..is BHVR..after all.
I’m hoping it’s not another RPD. Beautiful map that’s absolute ######### to play
So far I like it!!
This is likely concept art of the reworks and most of the concept art doesn't have them in
Hmmm ... where are the lovely white fences that added so much fun and survivor-killer interactions in the game?
inb4 center building is just one big house with multiple levels, breakable walls, and surrounded by recolored jungle gyms.
It looks way better but I need more photos before passing judgment.