That New Killer tease tho
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that next killer has multiple personalities seeing that it show him/her looking in the mirror and it shows multiple reflections of the killer with a different mask and to the right there are ppl names on the wall. I'm guessing the names are victims the killer has killed or those are the names of the personalities living inside the killer. So it seems we're getting a killer similar to the movie Split.
Comments
What teaser wait what
I was confused too but I found the picture in forums and I know what his ability might be, it will be a illusionist killer due to their being 4 different killer pictures, He will copy 1 survivor and so and so
I highly doubt it'll be to copy survivors. I assume there will be 4 different powers
Then a killer that keyword here mimics killer abilitys
Man this killers design is super disappointing...
Like dude wearing jacket, different masks, and some hunting knife...
Wasted chance at a really good design..
Well, here's to hoping that the the perks for survivor and killer shake up the meta
Sometimes simple things are also awesome
Is that why Michael is so popular in the horror genre?
Just saying, he's not exactly complex to look at.
Well it's dependent on opinions, isn't it? I personally really like the look of the new killer and am excited to see how he will play.