Shape > Ghost Face

Here, I said it! I know probably most people will disagree and that's fine. Here are my reasons why I think Shape is better than Ghostie.

- Survivors can't snuff you out of your power. No cooldowns.

- He has WAY better addons than him. By a big mile.

- You can just stalk someone, walk to someone else and insta down them. Unlike Ghostie who can only do that to one person she stalked enough.

- He is a bit better M1 killer. Fast vaults, bigger lunge range in Tier III, smaller Terror Radius by default.

- Less rely on stealth maps because he don't need to be super hiden to stalk people.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • you forgot the second biggest reason and the biggest reason...

    2nd biggest reason: Michael can insta mori you

    BIGGEST REASON: it's Michael

  • Ghostface can infinitely use his power, though. Myers is bound to run out of sources to extract for his power. Also Ghostface's size as well as ability to crouch make him better at sneaking up to survivors. I like to play him as a bootleg Jumpscare Myers; he can get in some really nice gengrabs, too.

  • I agree. Myers isn’t good but I’ve always thought he’s not as bad as people say he is, even if we ignore tombstone piece. Ghostface is just terrible unless you get an indoor map.

  • I'd actually say Ghostface is better...due to the fact that he can instantly start to use his power, it's often I spawn in and find a survivor I can peek on pretty quickly, as Myers I have to level up that power on more than 1 survivor, when I'm T2 I can't hide my TR in the same way that GF can either. And my insta down on Myers is a lot more limited - although it can be used on more than one person at a time.

    I'm not really bothered by tombstone as Myers as I've been tombstoned once in nearly 6 years because it takes so long to get that activated and then get the grab that usually the match is completed by that point.

  • I think Myers is more versatile than Ghosty, but I'd say Ghosty is probably more consistent at the thing that he does.

    Ghosty just doesn't have the sheer variety of builds that Myers has. There's the two Mirrors, there's infinite Tier 3, there's the insta-mori addons, there's a huge variety of perks that Myers can make use of...

    I definitely prefer playing Myers but I think Ghosty might be a little stronger on average.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'd actually say Ghostface is better...due to the fact that he can instantly start to use his power, it's often I spawn in and find a survivor I can peek on pretty quickly, as Myers I have to level up that power on more than 1 survivor, when I'm T2 I can't hide my TR in the same way that GF can either. And my insta down on Myers is a lot more limited - although it can be used on more than one person at a time.

    I'm not really bothered by tombstone as Myers as I've been tombstoned once in nearly 6 years because it takes so long to get that activated and then get the grab that usually the match is completed by that point.

    That’s fair. For myers I usually run corrupt to alleviate his bad early game + memorial flower/j.myers memorial and tier 3 duration to tier up quicker and get the most out of instadowns. It takes longer to get it the first time but with the stalk rate addon it’s worth it.

    The advantages myers has over ghostface is that you can’t be broken out by being looked at + the lunge in t3 and faster vault, and not necessarily needing to stalk the survivor you’re instadowning. And a 16 meter TR, while not zero, can still catch survivors out of position from time to time.

    What ghostface has is that he’s not a super slow killer at the start and can constantly have no terror radius, but stalking isn’t always worth it since if they spot you stalking and get away, or get away because you exposing them gave them enough time to react, you might end up with nothing vs. had you just skipped the stalk and gone for a hit/gen grab. Once you’re broken out then unless you already had someone marked you’re just an m1 killer for 24 seconds. But while in his power he’s better at sneaking around if survivors aren’t in an open area where they can see the killer coming.

    Overall I think it comes down to the map though, on indoors ghostface probably is better, otherwise I think myers is better. But that’s just my opinion.