What killer do you go full potato against?

For me it's huntress my brain just stops computing

Comments

  • Pinhead, Blight, Artist.

  • Blight and Sadako.

  • Rare killers. Hag, Trickster, Pig etc. They are surprises me always idk why.

  • Billy. I am a chainsaw magnet.

  • Myers and Legion.

    I know they're bad so I instinctively play like an idiot against them.

  • Doctor and Legion

    I just can't

  • Trapper. My brain will make me worry that there is a trap everywhere, so usually I'll end up taking a hit and will just hold W until I absolutely have to use a loop.

    Also even when I use a loop I often won't be efficiently hugging the loop.

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Trapper. My brain will make me worry that there is a trap everywhere, so usually I'll end up taking a hit and will just hold W until I absolutely have to use a loop.

    Also even when I use a loop I often won't be efficiently hugging the loop.

    This! I always worry about running into a trap, so I often turn into a potato when playing against him 😂

  • Nurse. I wouldn't say I am terrible with her but I am probably below avarage. I have games where I get destroyed and I glad I even have some hook and then games where I get 3K-4K but still had hard time playing her. She is hard but also probably the most easy killer to get frustraited.

  • Artist ,hag and blight

  • @Pepsidot said:

    Trapper. My brain will make me worry that there is a trap everywhere, so usually I'll end up taking a hit and will just hold W until I absolutely have to use a loop.

    Also even when I use a loop I often won't be efficiently hugging the loop.

    Against Trapper I’m the guy that will stop to walk through grass rather than run through grass if I’m not in a chase (or just go around it) out of paranoia in the off chance there’s a random trap there. Someone I swf with frequently found it funny, lol.

  • All of them.

    But Myers stands out the most. Even with Spine Chill being a permanent part of my build, I almost always walk right into his arms.

  • Strangely enough, Legion. I don't see enough of them so their mind games get to me, with being able to ignore pallets and stuff, and being short.


    Clown, too. Same reason, I don't play enough of them and they just so efficiently shut down loops.