Nice Map Design.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't Dead Hard into this regardless, how are we 6 years into this game and Fat Shames are still a problem, how does this even happen when you didn't touch this map lmao.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't Dead Hard into this regardless, how are we 6 years into this game and Fat Shames are still a problem, how does this even happen when you didn't touch this map lmao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh man I remember encountering one of these on wretched shop once it was near a pallet loop and I literally couldn't kill a guy
This was also next to a pallet, you can't see it, but it's to the right this is actually blocking a loop. Killer got several downs off people getting stuck.
This luckily rarely happens its one problem with using a random map generator you can sometimes get setups that are glitched. Hopefully you reported it
I didn't, sadly, because I ended up leaving to spend points, but If I encounter this variation again, I will for sure. I remembered I screencapped it.