What are some solid legion builds
I've always done my own which are usually mediocre
I've always done my own which are usually mediocre
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Standard 4 slowdown build works fine. They're one of the best Thana users in the game as well. For fun, try Bamboozle. The vault speed feels amazing.
Ignore this :D
Maybe this video is interesting for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr-keD2vRVoI have not watched it myself.
But Lethal Pursuer is very good on Legion (the only Perk in the Thumbnail I use), because you know where most of the Survivors are, so you dont end up being in the area where only 1 Survivor spawned.
I would say use thatanophobia but coh basically killed the hit and run style
So I would say nurses calling could work well on legion
Will watch