Purple glyph problem and purposed rework

the purple glyph is without a doubt my least favorite in the game. If you get a big map, a map with low visability (I.E. Corn, lots of tall grass, ect.) finding the trail can be excruciating and it constantly moves meaning you can't eliminate spots and find it later. Taking upwards of ages trying to find it harms your ability to succeed and discourages interacting with survivors. (unless you want to risk being stuck on the challenge) I have an alternative idea. One purple glyph will spawn on top of a survivor's head that only the killer will see in close proximity. Once the killer hooks this survivor the first time the glyph falls down and can now be interacted with by the killer. If this were the case it wouldn't disrupt your play in anyway whatsoever.

Comments

  • Iirc correctly (tho I didn't play in a long time, nor did that challenge), hooking a survivor reveals glyphs aura to you.