How long does it take to get out of Sweat Meta Matches as Killer?

I've been "losing" my 20 recent Matches as Killer by going for a 8 Hook Trials or just making sure everyone escape.

I've been rotating my Killers but still at least I have 3 Matches each on 8 Killers (Pyramid Head, Xenobyte, Pig, Nemesis, Clown, Billy, Demo and Freddy). Mind you after my 20 "Loss" Matches of making sure Survs can escape and I have like 6-8 Hooks. My matches are still full of Meta Surv Perks that can actually loop and 5 Minute matches where Survivors let Teammates die because they're busy doing Gens. It's still so boring it amazes me.

Comments

  • Is that 20 throws losses on each killer? They all have their own MMR.

  • @D3spair said:

    I've been "losing" my 20 recent Matches as Killer by going for a 8 Hook Trials or just making sure everyone escape.

    I've been rotating my Killers but still at least I have 3 Matches each on 8 Killers (Pyramid Head, Xenobyte, Pig, Nemesis, Clown, Billy, Demo and Freddy). Mind you after my 20 "Loss" Matches of making sure Survs can escape and I have like 6-8 Hooks. My matches are still full of Meta Surv Perks that can actually loop and 5 Minute matches where Survivors let Teammates die because they're busy doing Gens. It's still so boring it amazes me.

    Uhhh, never. MMR doesn't exist at night when the survivor Qs are so backed up.

  • @OpenX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315360/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-out-of-sweat-meta-matches-as-killer

    Uhhh, never. MMR doesn't exist at night when the survivor Qs are so backed up.

    This is also a factor. The game totally throws the MMR concept out the window to keep the queue times from reaching literally 20+ minutes. Even now it's still approaching that, and I'm fairly certain there's a few people who have had it. I know I've had 15 minute queues as killer in the past.

  • All killers share MMR to some extent.

    There's no such thing as a low mmr killer unless they are brand new to the game, if you're a god on nurse the other killers share like 50% of mmr.

  • The way the MMR system is working for me as killer right now is I'll get like 3 to 4 matches with sweaty survivors with meta perks and 1 to 2 matches with potatoes

    There's no in between

  • @D3spair said:

    I've been "losing" my 20 recent Matches as Killer by going for a 8 Hook Trials or just making sure everyone escape.

    I've been rotating my Killers but still at least I have 3 Matches each on 8 Killers (Pyramid Head, Xenobyte, Pig, Nemesis, Clown, Billy, Demo and Freddy). Mind you after my 20 "Loss" Matches of making sure Survs can escape and I have like 6-8 Hooks. My matches are still full of Meta Surv Perks that can actually loop and 5 Minute matches where Survivors let Teammates die because they're busy doing Gens. It's still so boring it amazes me.

    Doesn’t matter how many matches you lose. SBMM doesn’t work, so you’ll get sweaty matches against pro-level survivors no matter what your MMR is