Are you serious?!?!?
Are you ######### kidding me BHVR? I can't say twitch, down, killer, and a whole slew of other stupid things directly related to your game... But this ######### can tell me to end my life?
To be clear, I don't give two shits this guy said this, its end game BS chat, been playing COD since the early 20s. I've heard so much worse... What pisses me off is that for some reason I get censored on all of this stupid ######### and this guy gets to tell people to end their lives? HOW THE ######### IS YOUR CHAT CENSORSHIP THIS BROKEN
EDIT: To be clear, I did report this user, just because it doesn't phase me, I am well aware that someone going around in end game chat telling others to "end ur life" will have an impact on others. I DID MAKE A REPORT.

Comments
Happy Easter though!
So wholesome
To be honest, they were a 4 man SWF and I had no problem with him, really I don't even care that the dude said what he said... I care that BHVR's censorship wont let me say words directly related to the game and this guy gets to go around tell people to end their life? Like ######### how can your system be that broken...
Oh for sure! I believe there's a thread on the censorship of chat and it's a joke what is blocked -_-
Hope you still reported that person so the devs can directly see what passes through their filter and they can give that person a warning/temp ban/whatever. It is NOT okay that they tell others to end their lives, even if you personally don’t care if it’s directed at you.
First: It's Easter?
Second: even if you are unaffected by this kind of speech, you should have reported them. There are people out there that can really be hurt by this. They don't need to be exposed to that kind of creatures.
Of course I reported that little #########... Like what he said isn't going to phase me, but I know people that something like that would send them over the edge. I reported him both in game and made sure to do a external report to cause, honestly, If BHVR is going to have this chat censorship it better freaking work.
Don't worry, I made sure to report the user. Just cause it didn't phase me, doesn't mean his behavior wont effect someone else.