Steve Harrington
Hi everyone,
I was wondering, where could I buy some Steve's skins ? Cause' I really want them but I can't found them so.. If anyone got any tips for me, I take some !
(And also sorry for my english, I'm french haha)
Hi everyone,
I was wondering, where could I buy some Steve's skins ? Cause' I really want them but I can't found them so.. If anyone got any tips for me, I take some !
(And also sorry for my english, I'm french haha)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s not possible to get any skins for the Stranger Things characters anymore.
Unfortunately you can't. They lost the license to Stranger Things so the characters and the cosmetics are no longer available to buy.
Arf, really sad stuff here, well, thanks guys
My heart broke after reading this😖
It's begun.
If you do not own Ice Cream Steve....I am sorry :(
You poor soul