Nice QOL Buff to Self Care (Not Healing)
So I recently have been running Self-Care with Botany because respectfully I've grown bored of COH for obvious reasons but I was doing some thinking and wouldn't it be nice when you started Self-Caring your aura was shown to your team mates so they know you're healing, it would be nice for informational purposes.
Let me know what yall think.
Comments
I don’t see why it needs a buff.
It's almost never used even before Boons. Medkits have always been better. Adding an Aura isn't going to make it op. Also have to take into account We'll Make it is better; even Botany by itself is better.
Could be useful to know when the default Claudette is throwing the game
Untrue, it was used pretty predominantly before boons from release to patch 2.3.0 due to healing time being 12 seconds instead of 16 seconds, while medkits are "better" they weren't infinite and most were used to use instaheals so regular healing was more limited to self care and altruistic healing
I mean, it could just be useful in general to know when a team mate is healing I personally don't think it's anything too crazy.
Yes It was used before, it's nerf that wasn't the point, the point is medkits are better vs using self care now and there's a ton of other perks that are better now adding an aura to you self caring isn't that insane.
The last thing survivors need is a healing buff.
It's not a healing buff did you even read the post.