Skipping death animation
I know a lot of people will come here and say things "LOL it's only 5 seconds" "Why put effort into this when there's so many other problems".
^ not gonna help anyone.
I personally, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, would love to be able to leave (or at least requeue), as soon as possible. Sure, these animations, especially moris add to immersion, but I think it is fair to assume that most players, that have thousands of hours in the game, couldn't really care less about seeing your own body leave the game into the sky for X amount of times a day.
In addition, horrible matches like sweatlord spirits and similar killerbuilds that are difficult to beat, are already frustrating and, for me personally, I'm happy when I can leave them as soon as possible, move on and get in another match. Yes they are short. It still frustrates me more having to wait those 5-10 seconds, when I would actually prefer to even dc at the beginning of the match.
Just let me leave the match as soon as a guarantueed kill animation starts. Won't hurt anyone.
Comments
I wouldn’t mind it for the regular sacrifice animation. Shouldn’t be a thing for moris though.
Ah, now I see why everyone dc'd. so he doesn't have to see the 5 second animation. 🤣
sorry for that.😅 but yes. Morris shouldn't be skippable. But dying on the hook is nothing special anyway.
Ver Animação de um Assasino te matando é divertido para Assasino, mas vc já se pensou no próximo? Muitas pessoas do DBD pode ficar nervosso por isso e quebrar algo de sua casa.
Se pular Animação da morte para o Sobrevivente ele não vai perceber que ele morreu para um Assasino que RIR da sua cara no final (O Trapaça)😔