I really want a survivor wearing roller skates

No idea why but I think it would look kinda cool on survivors like meg or nea

Comments

  • they would have to make an entire new running animation for this specific cosemetic so it will probably only be on a killer if anything. sorry.

  • they would have to make an entire new running animation for this specific cosemetic so it will probably only be on a killer if anything. sorry.

    I agree with Legend, but it would be cool to have 50's style outfits. Maybe they could have the skates looped on their belt like the ice picks for kate. 
  • With nice, toned legs. And a nice butt. Something that would distract the killer in a chase... erm.

    But I imagine realistically, it would be super impractical on most of the maps. Swampland, crops, marshes. Places skates don't do well. Or stairs.
  • With nice, toned legs. And a nice butt. Something that would distract the killer in a chase... erm.

    I would not mind getting looped if that'd be in the game.