Myers Could Maybe use a Music Upgrade

I enjoy playing against and as Myers. However, that being said his chase music is pretty good but, I feel like it could be upgrade to maybe the 2018 version since it's a very intense song and for me it gave me chills when Myers killed in the 2018 film. I would enjoy seeing it in DBD would possibly make his presence more scary especially if he's a scratch mirror and you don't know where he is but, that's just my opinion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS1du1ysXbw

Comments

  • If legally this becomes a possibility, something similar to huntress’ legendary/ ultra rare skin/ lullaby combo; where we’d get the updated chase theme with a new outfit, mask n weapon would be great also

    ... that way we could enjoy both versions.

  • That's the smallest thing he needs. He needs base kit buffs

  • @Xyvielia said:

    If legally this becomes a possibility, something similar to huntress’ legendary/ ultra rare skin/ lullaby combo; where we’d get the updated chase theme with a new outfit, mask n weapon would be great also

    ... that way we could enjoy both versions.

    I mean fingers crossed that since Haddonfield is being reworked we may possibly get some other little upgrades to Myers and his music and maybe Laurie as well when it comes back

  • I think it'd actually suit custom Terror Radius music for him better.

  • @pizzaduffyhp90 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2861383#Comment_2861383

    I mean fingers crossed that since Haddonfield is being reworked we may possibly get some other little upgrades to Myers and his music and maybe Laurie as well when it comes back

    Yeah, the new Haddonfield rework should have a Halloween theme (similar to the ambient eerie score during random scenes in the movies) as the background music that we would hear the entire match on that map, until the killer appears and their chase theme plays.

    Would be amazing; the complete Halloween/Haddonfield/Myers experience whenever we’d face or play as MM Haddonfield.

    ...wish the devs would do more with each realm’s background music, instead of the same bgm every match, every realm😔