getting a flashlight save when the killer is moving but they don't drop the survivor?
why does this happen?
why does this happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a clip for that? I dont really understand the problem. Do you mean you actually get the flashlight save scoring event but the surv doesn’t get saved? That would be a bug
im not even sure how to clip tbh lol i think the killer was confused too tbh
There are video capture software for this on pc, consoles except for switch should have it as well. But I guess you can’t recreate is.
You can look in the bug report section if someone else already reported it (and then upvote that and comment if you have any further info) or if not reported then you can create a report yourself. Try to give more details, which killer, which perks, in which moment did you get the blind, which platform etc.
What do you mean by moving?
You can blind the killer too early on pickup and they'll be blinded yet won't drop the survivor.
theyd done the pick up and started walking then I got the blind
i also tried Cj tech a pallet before and I got stuck inside the killer- im full of bugs lately :(
Switch got it aswell btw.
Was it a spirit atleast..?
I saw this randomly.
The killer gets blinded - or it looks so - but he did not drop the carried surv.
That feature has been deactivated around last anniversary to try to get better performance….
Probably something to do with the abysmal hit detection the game seems to have since last update.
The amount of times a survivor is directly in front of me and my hit doesn't register both with basic and special attacks is ridiculous. Its not even a lag spike, it just straight up doesn't register and they run away as if nothing happened.
I wonder if it would be due to latency. Kind of like when you blind someone, they take a few steps forward then they drop the survivor. Maybe it's the same thing, but an early blind.
The switch has the ability to record game clips you just hold the Screencast button for a few seconds
I didn't know that
yeah.. I don’t even know if it actually improved anything though i think they didn’t have it enabled since then..
It most likely did very little to nothing to improve it as if it did a bit why didn't they do it for the Xbox one and ps4 versions yet
I think I know what you mean, and I have had it happen to me as killer before, I wasn't about to complain, lol, but yeah... idk
Happens a lot. I'll even be carried by killer and someone drops a flashbang and the same thing happens. Timed right and everything, but save doesn't always happen. Wasn't sure if they removed it from the game but then I've seen it work so I dunno...
Oh seriously? Damn.