The feeling when you get a flashlight bully squad...
And you down all 3 of them as nurse and they lay at your feet wiggling then as they spectate you let the random non toxic survivor farm with you as they bleed out.
Edit: And they took me to Coal Tower too, imagine if I was a M1 killer.
Comments
Yeah hate those pesky survivors running the worst item in the game. God they are just too easy to kill
I don't think it's about how easy it is to win against them, just that OP doesn't like going against them probably because it's boring to them. A lot of people who say a similar thing to you tend to think winning is all that matters, so if you win it's all perfectly fine. I like to win, but if it was a boring match, I'm not going to be happy about it.
You see 3-4 flashlights in the lobby, so you take Lightborn.
"hOw DaRe YoU cOuNtEr Me".
Nothing is more entitled that bully squads. They're allowed to bully you, but will cry if you decide to bully them back.
Flashlights can make you angry.
Wanted to play casual for red glyphe but got looped and flashed by Jake a lot. I killed him. In the end chat i said sorry but you annoyed me. And he "why was i annoying" :-)
An easy game, nice.