New way of playing dbd in 2k22. Refreshing and fun!

Comments

  • I see a Killer scoring Hockey goals which lead to wins, meaning this is a really skillful play he's doing here. All jokes aside, welcome to why MMR shouldn't exist; they took the bloodpoint system out for this very reason, and it was a good system, why did we even remove it just to bring this awful system into the game lmao.

  • This guy should go professional. I’ve never seen such talent for hockey

  • This is the Victory Cube all over again.

    We´re getting back in time here.

  • All the camping and tunneling killers i faced recently did pretty well.

    Sadly this is high skill DBD.

    But the win is even higher MMR - and that is not exactly what i want to have.

  • Way I've been playing on survivor was with an offense build mainly focused on stunning. I'll leave it here for anyone willing to try: Head On, Flip Flop, Power Struggle, Blast Mine.

  • Three gens done, one person dead, everyone else hooked once. Not bad for a trash tier killer like Bubba.

  • I honestly hate MMR... It goes against BP gains

    The Emblem system wasn't all that great either but I digress... It was better then what we have now

  • I know a lot of people are making hockey jokes but this was a problem way before Sbmm. I hope the rest of your game go well tho. Add me if you want a reliable teammate

  • That Leatherface....impressive abilities...said no one ever.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860992#Comment_2860992

    Can confirm. Deklaw is very good. Carried my potatoe ass on SWF Saturday

    bruh if I recall correctly we lost to a Freddy because one person killed themselves on first hook and you carried us to the promise land against a trapper. I didn’t do anything in those games lmao

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315171/new-way-of-playing-dbd-in-2k22-refreshing-and-fun

    I don't see an issue....? It looks like 6 hooks with that being your first...Towards the END of the game...? This gives us no context of you trying to portray yourself as being camped. When the rest of the picture shows that the hooks are pretty even/fair.

    Are you trying to say a killer should never camp a hook...? Which HAHAHAHAHA yes ok. But moving on...Or are you trying to tell us he had a pretty even split of hooks by simply camping. And my response is that's pretty fair to me then 🤷

    Also. Just looking at your build. Boons, Dead Hard, DS, Windows of opportunity to find every pallet and waste as much time as possible.....Do you REALLY think that's ANY more fun for the killer to go against...Then you being camped ? Pot calling the kettle black isn't it ?

    He literally did 2 hooks the entire game and camped, people just started rushing gens (obviously) when they saw was an insidious bubba. You pointing out my build says a lot of you: You mainly(ONLY) play killer, You tunnel and camp (and lose) a lot with noed, you can't take a joke cause your tail gets burned easily by the previous reasons :P

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2861036#Comment_2861036

    Sure. Whatever you say. I'm just pointing out the obvious things.

    The only obvious thing in my post was that it was just for laughs :) You wall of texted things taking everything too serious. dbd is unfair for killers OK, but now watch that insidious bubba and laugh because it's the only thing you can do whan you see it :)