A collage of how see the forums and each category ๏ปฟ ๐ ๏ปฟ
Dunno if bored or just feeling silly ๐๐
There are members who see the normal layout of the forums.... and then there is me:
I invite you to make your own! ๐คฃ
Dunno if bored or just feeling silly ๐๐
There are members who see the normal layout of the forums.... and then there is me:
I invite you to make your own! ๐คฃ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really enjoyed this, spot on! ๐
Hahah I'm glad you did! ๐
Feedback section should just be a picture of Dead Hard & NOED
We stay in general discussions.
LMAO That's a mood.
The forums exist because of General Discussions ๐