I will stop playing killer until Dead Hard/MMR is fixed or removed this game is torture not fun

I play killer mainly and I lost my ######### due to mmr and dead hard I don't know how this game used to be before mmr was introduced but I only started playing shortly after it so all my games had it ... First of all every game is sweaty the same 4 perks over and over and over mainly dead hard everyone is using it and form my experience playing online video games developers were always adjusting and balancing the game and the thing is whenever a perk or ability or an item is over used in any other game on the cost of the other ones it gets nerfed immediately so there is a balance and all playstyles are equal but this perk is just torture and pain as soon as I started red ranks my mmr skyrocketed it was so much fun before going against normal beginner players I enjoyed playing all killers then slowly I dropped every killer I had fun playing because they were useless m1 killers can't end a chase.

Don't let me started on gen rushing and boons even running a meta build of ruin undying and playing nurse or blight or huntress first all my hex perks get cleaned 1 second into the match because a survivor spawns directly near them then the other boon meta survivors are searching 24/7 for totems to bless so before and now it's 200% higher chance that survivors will find your totems and I'm only facing 5000 hours players same names keep showing up to me toxic sweaty swf every other match they use dead hard so basically 3 health states and if you keep chasing all gens are done if you give up and try to patrol that survivor will get on a gen it's mental torture why this game is so survivor sided ? I'm barely lvl 107 now but I had enough of killer it's too much and you think bloodpoints are good enough to make anyone play killer? if you tunnel you lose the game and end up with 1 kill if you don't tunnel 4 survivors can easily escape plus the clicky clicky tbagging bullies and Decisive strike and the terrible field of view and dark maps where you can instantly lose sight of Claudette's and survivors wearing black and maps are too big to patrol there is nothing you can do as a killer to win unless you're a 7k hours nurse main that never misses a blink or something the average player that wants to climb or have any fun has no chance.

I was lucky to hit rank 4 as my highest rank I couldn't do it anymore when ever I'm finally able to down someone they dead hard that's a whole new chase and everyone is body blocking hooks and sabotaging them how are you supposed to hook someone 3 times with all of this ? and they won't even let you do it body blocking you and sabotaging your hooks I just want to enjoy the killers I love playing why everyone is forced into nurse blight spirit to even have a chance and considering how difficult these killers are I'm not seeing any difference so I'll just try survivor for now until this state changes .

Comments

  • @BadZilla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2861409#Comment_2861409

    I gave up on ruin undying combo they get cleansed instantly over and over because of coh meta survivors are on the lookout for totems way more now and the spawn locations are terrible survivors spawn next to gens and hex totems all the time so yeah wasted perk slots and I disagree about DH it's not alright at all

    Yeah I get you it can be annoying but snuffing out a boon over and over takes the cake.

    A subtle hacker with DH is probably king though.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    Over the weekend i tried playing killer again. Been on a long break. Came back for like a week when pinhead released. I played like 10 games sat afternoon. Id say i only won 1 match. It was a 3k as nurse and i needed noed because gens were flying. The other 9 matches were a mix of trapper, nurse, pinhead and pyramid head. They were all 0-1k and barely any hooks. It could be that i am out of practice due my long break but i never felt so frustrated with the game than i did that sat. After one too many pallet stuns, no hooks by 3 gens on rpd i just dced. Anyone who has seen me comment on dcing knows im against it. But that map was the final straw. I still dont justify me dcing but if someone who hates dcers decides to dc, something is wrong.

    Mmr did jack ######### for me but it could have been flooded with survivors looking for matches. I dont even think i faced a 4 man swf cause people loaded in at different times. Maybe a 2 or 3 man here and there.

    Pressure was non existent thanks to coh. Anytime i stopped chasing someone they were healed and back on a gen. No matter how many times i smashed a boon totem.

    Besides nurse, every other killer i used felt like we were running from pallet to pallet. No matter how many i break there is always another.

    I dont accuse someone of hacking lightly but even with my head phones, i couldnt hear grunts of pain. Despite no IW to hide it.

    I was so frustrated that i uninstalled. After like 5 years ive never uninstalled before. I just played something else. Im normally a level headed individual when i play a game but if this made me rage quit. The game is in a terrible state. I cant imagine how bad the game is for new killers.

    You also have the teams on discord which is a cancer on this game, the famous discord much too powerful on this game, so powerful that I consider it a cheat

    You have more and more teams on this game, because of them you struggle to up your killer rank

    If bhvr does nothing against the teams, many killers will stop the game

  • @Salacia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860901#Comment_2860901

    You also have the teams on discord which is a cancer on this game, the famous discord much too powerful on this game, so powerful that I consider it a cheat

    You have more and more teams on this game, because of them you struggle to up your killer rank

    If bhvr does nothing against the teams, many killers will stop the game

    Yes the game design is fair when you play vs solo players but comms are brutal it's like a cheat as you said they just can screw you over easily by communicating it's like you're playing against 4 survivors controlled by 1 guy and the problem is even worst most of these 4 player squads are toxic too so they will sweat just to bully you everything about playing killer is brutal .

1 2 ›