Can we stop getting useless charms?

Please BHVR just make better filler content for the pass, maybe something that's actually useful like bloodpoints, fragments or at least more recolored skins.

i don't think anyone likes to have 15 pages of charms when after page 2 they are same 5 charms but with different colors. I'm sure that if BHVR had stats for them there would be way too many that haven't been equipped once since they were added

Comments

  • I agree with this. Too many charms and most aren't interesting enough to use. Give us more shards, BP, or cosmetics.

  • charms dont even do anything. Id rather get something useful, incentivize me to play more.

  • I’d love to see unique killer emotes or sounds in the Rift.

  • If a new charm isn't brighter than the three I already have on my hook, it simply isn't getting used. I feel sorry for the people whose job it is to create brown charms knowing that nobody will ever equip them. Or even look at them.

  • If charms all gave a 1% buff too certain stats i think theyd be worth it more